South Fayette Connect Magazine
Feedback & Questions
Use our online contact form for magazine feedback, questions, and distribution/delivery/mailing/address issues.
South Fayette Connect offers advertisements to businesses and organizations in exchange for sponsorships of certain community events and recreation programs. For details, please visit our donations page, email us, or call magazine editor Andrea Iglar or recreation director Paula Simmons at 412-221-8700.
About the Magazine
South Fayette Connect is quarterly community magazine published by South Fayette Township and provided to its citizens. The magazine is mailed to all township addresses, posted online and provided at various community locations.
The magazine is created in-house, printed at Knepper Press, and mailed via the U.S. Postal Service. The official township publication focuses on making connections, informing readers, celebrating citizens and building community identity and pride. The magazine comes directly from South Fayette Township.
Where to Get the Magazine
In Your Mailbox
The magazine automatically is delivered to more than 7,000 township addresses (residential, business and all Cuddy, Morgan and Sturgeon post office boxes).
On Our Website
Read the magazine on this web page (online reader or PDF version). This is a great option for sharing with out-of-town friends and family.
At a Community Location
Visit one of the following municipal, business or community locations for the latest issue, while supplies last (list subject to change):
- South Fayette Township Municipal Building, 515 Millers Run Road, 412-221-8700
- South Fayette Township Library, 515 Millers Run Road, 412-257-8660
- South West Communities Chamber of Commerce, 990 Washington Pike, 412-221-4100
- Office of State Rep. Jason Ortitay, 300 Old Pond Road, Suite 205-A, 412-221-5110
- Hunner's Restaurant, 811 Station Street, Sturgeon (next to Panhandle Trail), 724-926-9636
- Bee'z Bistro & Pub, 3249 Washington Pike, 412-257-9877
- Portman's Farm Market & Deli, 3249 Washington Pike #2, 412-221-5635
- Iron Creek Bar & Grille, 611 Millers Run Road, Cuddy, 412-564-5292
- Giant Eagle Supermarket, 3239 Washington Pike, 412-914-0830
- South Fayette Sunoco, 140 Millers Run Road (at I-79), 412-257-5950
- Kiddie Academy of South Fayette, 3169 Washington Pike, 412-221-5658
- Starbucks, 1597 Washington Pike, The Crossings at South Fayette, 412-429-6475
- Brentwood Bank, 3039 Washington Pike, The Crossings at South Fayette, 412-409-9100
- Yo Fresh, 160 Millers Run Road #300, Gateway Shops at Newbury Market, 412-641-9047
- Lions Den, 674 Millers Run Road, 412-914-8634
- Morgan's: General Market & Cafe, 536 Millers Run Road, 412-779-6219
- South Fayette School District
- Municipal Authority of the Township of South Fayette
- Country Meadows of South Hills of Pittsburgh
- Bridgeville Rehabilitation and Care Center
- Broadmore Senior Living at Lakemont Farms