What is special about our advertising program?
It's more than advertising.
We show that you care about community involvement and support.
Our Sponsor Advertising Program offers opportunities for businesses and other organizations to support community events, programs and projects while being recognized for your contributions.
How to Advertise
Sponsor an eligible township event or program at the Gold Level or above, and receive a free advertisement in our official magazine, South Fayette Connect. The bigger the sponsorship, the bigger the ad.
This innovative, award-winning program is similar to purchasing an advertisement outright, except you receive the added benefit of being recognized as a community sponsor both inside the magazine and in conjunction with the sponsored event.
Inside the magazine, ads are accompanied by a sponsorship acknowledgement and thank-you, and sponsor advertisements are listed in the table of contents.
Circulation, per issue
- 8,500+ copies printed
- 8,100+ copies mailed directly to residential and business addresses
- Hundreds of copies available to public at community and business locations
- Thousands of digital reads via website, social media and issuu.com
Find insights about the effectiveness of South Fayette Connect in the results of our 2020 reader survey (PDF). Here are some highlights:
- 62% of readers supported a business they saw in the magazine
- 82% look at all, most or some of the sponsor advertisements
- 54% are 'likely' or 'very likely' to contact an advertiser or become a customer
- "Business" and "Development" are among the Top 5 topics of interest
Artwork & Deadlines
See the sizes, file types, deadlines and other specifications for magazine advertisements.
See the costs of sponsoring community events and programs.
Sponsors at the Gold Level and above receive a free ad in South Fayette Connect.
Learn about all the benefits of sponsoring township events.
Review the results of a 2020 reader survey about South Fayette Connect magazine.