Residents and developers with inquires about zoning districts, permitted uses within zoning districts, the zoning map (PDF), or other zoning matters should contact the Planning & Zoning Department.

In some cases, zoning variances or special exceptions can be requested and considered by the Zoning Hearing Board. Applications and associated fees are listed below.