Chartiers Street in neighboring Bridgeville Borough is closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 10 and Thursday, Aug. 11 between Route 50 (Washington Avenue) and Mayview Road.
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation crews are conducting asphalt base repairs. Detours are as follows:
West of the closure
• From Route 50, turn onto Station Street
• Station Street becomes Dewey Avenue
• Turn left onto Bank Street
• Follow Bank Street back to Mayview Road
East of the closure
• Same detour in the opposite direction
Chartiers Street will be open to unrestricted traffic when work is not occurring.