What if I experience a problem during winter maintenance?

You can report a road snow or ice issue through our 24-hour Citizen Request Tracker webpage.

Or call the township office at 412-221-8700 during regular hours. Tell us your name, phone number, address and nature of your problem. After hours, emergencies only can be reported to the police department by calling 9-1-1.

If you have any non-emergency questions or concerns about snow removal, please contact Public Works: 412-221-8700, ext. 223.

Report road concern

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a road concern?
2. Who treats my road for snow and ice?
3. How can I help during snow plowing?
4. What if I experience a problem during winter maintenance?
5. How many workers and trucks are involved in winter maintenance?
6. Who determines when winter maintenance / snow plowing is needed?
7. How do winter operations work?
8. What is the difference between a primary and secondary snow route?
9. What are we doing to the reduce cost and increase the effectiveness of our winter maintenance program?
10. How does Public Works prepare for winter maintenance?